BeSpatial'21 Annual Program event, Executive presentations and EXPO
May 4 & 5, 2021
1 full event over two 4 hour days (8:30 am - 1:00 pm)
January 31 midnight - the deadline for intention to submit is extended from January 17, 2021
March 15, 2021, midnight - deadline for abstract submission(s)
Note: abstracts will be posted online in the program highlights area as approved.
The preliminary agenda with designated speakers and presentation times will be posted post March 15.
We are Resilient! Our members would like to hear how your organization has persevered through the pandemic and shown resiliency. Topics can include:
- How your operations have changed in response to the pandemic with respect to field data collection, and contact with the general public.
- Your IT department; how you met the challenge of moving employees to home offices and how you deal with continuing IT issues.
- Unconventional and expanded uses of GIS software beyond mapping.
- Lessons Learned – how your organization has solved a problem related to geospatial and how you have used decision making information analytics.
- What are your concerns with the directions we are headed into the post-pandemic future?
- How to educate the public and how to get council and government on board with implementing new ideas.
- Innovative projects that have been completed successfully using geospatial and information analytics.
Contact John by email asap with your Intention to present.
Abstract Submission - Please complete the online form.