BeSpatial'24 Annual Program event, workshops and EXPO to be held in May 2024
BeSpatial’24 is virtual! The Theme is BeTBD
February 24, 2024 at 11:50PM - Your Intent to Present must be emailed to Wendy
March 5, 2024 11:59PM is the deadline for abstract submission(s) - all abstracts to be considered must be submitted online
Day 1 – Geospatial Creativity in Real Places
Day 2 – Creative Ways to Tackle Business Problems with Geospatial Data and Technology
Be Spatial is inviting you to present at its 37th AGM (Annual General Meeting), program event and EXPO. Virtual presenters for each session are offered complimentary registration.
Industry Partners - please note that presentation opportunities for our IPs, who are exhibitors, will be offered in the IP session tracts on a first come, first served basis. Sponsors, depending on their level, will have guaranteed speaking opportunities.
Topics include but are not limited to:
Contact Wendy by email asap with your Intention to present.
- Geospatial applications use of spatial and not spatial data
- Extracting value from data through increased access and legal compliance.
- Business applications using Open Data.
- 5G and IoT.
- Data access technologies and business growth.
- Ideas for eliminating the geospatial divide through cooperation and collaboration.
- Multi stake-holder cooperation models.
- Challenges and opportunities in public-private partnerships.
- How to improve executive understanding of the business value of geospatial? What works and what doesn’t?
- How to address geospatial illiteracy in a business environment?
- How to prepare for the next wave of geospatial technologies?
- How prepare for a new type of jobs which will require new skills and a high degree of adaptability.
Abstract Submission - Please complete the online form.
Note: abstracts will be posted online in the program highlights area as approved.
The preliminary agenda with designated speakers and presentation times will be posted once presentation timeslots are confirmed .