During this COVID-19 crisis there have been many examples of businesses helping the community through this crisis by providing their special expertise and tools. Esri, a BeSpatial Diamond sponsor, has offered the following expertise and tools to our BeSpatial community.
- Free webinar series on GIS technology, data, and resource optimization for public safety. Register here: https://www.esri.com/en-us/industries/public-safety/webinars
- Free webinar series on business continuity for infrastructure and utilities. Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7848304509437309965
- YouTube video on resources and GIS solutions for emergency managers and business continuity planning. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtfFJ4d6L5Q
- Free Coronavirus Business Continuity Solution to help businesses, utilities, and governments understand the capacity of their workforce and operational status of their facilities. Learn more here: https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-solutions/business/coronavirus-business-continuity-solution-released/
Donation: Esri is making the following resources available at no cost.
Access the Esri Canada COVID-19 Resource Hub
- On the COVID-19 Resource Hub, your members will find a collection of data, maps, applications and other resources available to assist in monitoring, preparing for and responding to this rapidly changing situation. These resources are being curated for the Canadian health and business communities to use and share as the pandemic unfolds. These materials will be updated with new content as it becomes available.
Build Your Own Hub Site with a Free Template
- Esri is providing the ArcGIS Hub template at no cost. Organizations can use it to visualize and analyze the crisis in their own community/asset context. If your members do not have ArcGIS Online, Esri will donate ArcGIS Online with ArcGIS Hub Basic for six months; to activate the donation, please request through the Esri Disaster Response Program. Otherwise, we are asking ArcGIS users to contact their Esri Canada account manager.