- When: Date of event: Early May 2021
- Where: TBA
Call for presentations
You are invited to submit for a presentation opportunity at the geospatial and information community's annual Ontario event.
Need a little more time? We have it unfortunately, due to COVID-19. Deadline for submitting abstracts is extended to March 12, 2021
Click here to submit your abstract.
BeSpatial'21 overall theme is Resilience
Resilience ( ri-ˈzil-yən(t)s)
- an ability to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change
- the ability of a substance or object to spring back into shape; elasticity
- the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness
Resilience is made up of five pillars: self-awareness, mindfulness, self-care, positive relationships & purpose.
As competing pressures, disruptive tools and a dizzying array of new options force organizations into the future, professionals in most disciplines need to be resilient. They need to think strategically to prepare themselves and their organizations for a bumpy road ahead. The ongoing digital transformation changes everything we do.
Our 2-days program event & expo is designed to help geospatial and information professionals to:
- power their business by turning data into knowledge
- develop geospatial data and technology mindset
- determine how to optimize business results by implementing location intelligence
- prepare for the next wave of geospatial technologies
- find out what new developments will influence the digital transformation
- prepare for new types of jobs which will require new skills and a high degree of adaptability
Day 1 theme is “A Glimpse into Geospatial Future” - dedicated to geospatial data and technology implementation presentations
Day 2 theme is "Creative Strategies for Geospatial and Information Professionals" will emphasize strategic approaches to new technology implementations, location-based intelligence and workforce management. Bookmark and check the Program Highlights page often as more details will be coming soon!